• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB Yellow Tang

Baka Mop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2023
Messages
106
Reaction score
105
Location
California Bay Area
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Shipped or picked up in the California Bay Area.
Pref small to medium size 1.25 - 4in
Will consider wild caught, but not interested in paying exorbitant amounts for a yellow tang.
 
I have some that i will be selling soon 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 at this time $100 - im in the Northbay (Petaluma, curbside pick up only, so shipping)
How many are you interested in ?
 
I’d be interested as well. I’m in Napa
 
I have some that i will be selling soon 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 at this time $100 - im in the Northbay (Petaluma, curbside pick up only, so shipping)
How many are you interested in ?
Do you still have some yellows….I’m interested. I’m in sacramento and will drive up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new