• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Inferno anemone

agustin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
vista
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item Price:
$400-450

shippedSelling Terms Of Service
YES I have read the terms and agree to them

Buyer Protection:
YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.

ShippingYES shipping is available

You can pick up locally in vista ca
IMG_1389.jpeg IMG_1392.jpeg IMG_1391.jpeg IMG_1393.jpeg IMG_1390.jpeg

IMG_1394.jpeg
 
Last edited:
You are under “want to buy” change the tag to “live goods”
 
how do I do that sorry first time posting
 
First time posting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new