• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Inferno anemones

Flyin High

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some that are ready to go and have been growing very fast for me with proper feeding/ water chemistry. The box they’re in measures 4.5” square for size reference. The color is amazing and to be honest they look exactly the same as CSB's; even have the marbling foot. Either way I'm sure you'll be happy and this is my favorite coral in my 20+ years in the hobby. $750 and no trades at this time. Located in Costa Mesa, CA 92627. Shipping at actual cost which I get a descent discount through FedEx.

Here’s some feedback from ones I’ve sold in the past:

85D7A700-9276-452F-82D2-1655A2BDC7C8.jpeg
FAEC16BF-AEEF-48BA-85C7-1EDE1D96C3AF.jpeg
DB10D982-AFB4-4E8A-9DEA-9158166DD916.jpeg

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think this was one of my first purchases on R2R and my most expensive livestock purchase to date. Was a little skeptical spending that much money, but 8 months later mine is probably a good 12". Puts all my other BTAs to shame size-wize and color-wize. Most BTAs in my experience will dull out as the inflate, not the case here at all!

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One other thing i forgot to note, I don't think I've ever seen this BTA not bubble. Maybe it's the tank, maybe it's the nem but I'm guaranteed to get a bubble pic where that will likely never happen in my other 3 tanks with nems.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back