• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Magic Carpet Mushroom available

arnallop3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
430
Reaction score
268
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two CC Magic Carpet Mushrooms Available Super Bright!
They are on 1.75" disc's.
Standard DOA applies. Check my previous posts for feedback. Always Happy Customers!

Smaller Magic Carpet Shroom is 325 shipped (1st and 2nd photo)
20210507_202126.jpg 20210507_202238.jpg

Bigger one is 420 shipped (3rd and 4th photo)

20210506_212437.jpg 20210504_204739.jpg

Last 2 pics are of momma shroom before it splot
20210109_205805.jpg 20200526_235156.jpg

PM me with any questions. Thanks!
 
Update pic
 

Attachments

  • 20210511_210115.jpg
    20210511_210115.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 170
Both have been sold! Thanks for looking. I may have another thats healing up.
 
I am located in Texas
I know this is an old post but I'm always looking for nice shrooms, are you by any chance in the Houston area. I've also got some nice peices if you're ever looking for something
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new