Ccritters.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferBee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferBee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
495
Reaction score
228
Location
North Georgia
I placed an order on Aug 5th 2013 with ccritters.com. It has now been over twenty days and I still have not received my items.

I was first told it would ship two weeks ago. I never got tracking and surprise I never received my items. Once again on the 20th I was told my order shipped, still no tracking or items delivered.

I sent several emails about shipping, and asking if everything was alright with them. The only time I got a response to an email is when I said "Hey bud, when will my order ship?†They responded to let me know their name is DANA... I never received any other replies to my emails.

I also tried to reach them by phone, but I always got the machine.

Don't let their prices fool you as they really are too good to be true. I opened a dispute in PayPal today, and within five minutes I had a refund. Amazing they can refund that quickly yet not respond to emails.

Don’t make the same mistake I did and order from CCRITTERS.COM
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new