Center Piece coral

I think hes looking for something s little more affordable. A really cool piece also could be a green slimer super hardy and cool growth pattern
You can get OG bounces for pretty cheap nowadays I usually sell them locally for $150-$200
 
I have a nano tank build, Lifeguard 7g, which is primarily a softy tank. I have a piece of rock sitting from and center that I’d like to put something eye catching on. Being such a small system I’m weary about doing any SPS or LPS but I’d like something fast growing, hardy, eye catcher, and not a bank breaker. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Ricordea Yuma or Maxi-mini carpet nem
 
Or an interesting centerpiece would be a sculpture (skull?) and have Leptastrea encrust on it.
 
WWC Kung pao or JF beach bum monti forgiving, epic coloration, and don’t require tons of light.
 
How about a small colony of anacropora
Like this one. This exact one
1361BEE4-D3EA-4ECC-8915-E010C130A587.jpeg
What intensity of lighting or placement do you keep your anacropora ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new