Chaeto for sale again new post

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i had to make a new post cauae people kept asking for things i had in 2018, but chaeto bags $35 for 1 and 2 for 61. I think i can make about 8 bags total paypal [email protected]. shipped with 2 day usps small box 20201218_163911.jpg 16118778738232139931480486750830.jpg
 
Received my chaeto super quickly! And holy smokes these are super green and fully packed (def worth it). Thank you :)

Chaeto 1.jpg
 
Received my chaeto super quickly! And holy smokes these are super green and fully packed (def worth it). Thank you :)

Chaeto 1.jpg
Glad it got to you fast, but your not far either enjoy
 
I’ll take some of you has more. Message sent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new