• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto for sale

OP
OP
exnisstech

exnisstech

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have enough for 2-3 bags. I would like to raise the price from $20 to $25 though. Shipping runs me $8.55 and then paypal takes their share so I'm not making a ton for sure but better than wasting it. Here s a photo pf a portion that a fellow member purchased and placed in his sump recently. I have had no complaints about portion size or quality.

Attachments

• chaeto.jpeg
    chaeto.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 71

Mightythias

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have enough for 2-3 bags. I would like to raise the price from $20 to $25 though. Shipping runs me $8.55 and then paypal takes their share so I'm not making a ton for sure but better than wasting it. Here s a photo pf a portion that a fellow member purchased and placed in his sump recently. I have had no complaints about portion size or quality.
Ill take a bag at the $25 rate

Bmw015

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take a bag too. What is the size difference in price?

tonysnow1990

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just letting you know...the chateo grows amazingly! After a week and a few days it’s filling my sump up. I’m gonna have to cut some back. Came in pristine condition too!

jisherwood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any available for shipment? Getting Neptune Gro Light and want to start out fresh. THX

Back