• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto for trade/free/donation

Less

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
34
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a 5 gallon pail full of chaeto to get rid of, has some pods. Would like to get a frag of anything, just no gsp :-) Pick up in White Plains NY 10603



20190503_084213.jpg


20180830_083736.jpg


20180830_083736.jpg
 
Will you ship if I pay shipping?
 
If you're going to rap I will gladly take some.
 
have a 5 gallon pail full of chaeto to get rid of, has some pods. Would like to get a frag of anything, just no gsp :) Pick up in White Plains NY 10603



20190503_084213.jpg


20180830_083736.jpg


20180830_083736.jpg

I might need some. I’m in white plains too. 10605
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new