• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto FS - generously packed

cardiffgiant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fuge half of the sump in my red sea reefer is getting jam packed with chaeto. Teaming with pods and no containing no pests. I grow mine under a kessil h380 (which is awesome) and it grows densely with a healthy green color.

I can ship a quart/sandwich bag full via USPS for $15 (essentially as much as I can stuff in there). I’m shipping from Florida. Add $5 if you need a heatpack. I'm only going to do a couple of these right now.

album-72157687738324542

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fuge half of the sump in my red sea reefer is getting jam packed with chaeto. Teaming with pods and no containing no pests. I grow mine under a kessil h380 (which is awesome) and it grows densely with a healthy green color.

I can ship a quart/sandwich bag full via USPS for $15 (essentially as much as I can stuff in there). I’m shipping from Florida. Add $5 if you need a heatpack. I'm only going to do a couple of these right now.

album-72157687738324542
I have a post over in lighting dedicated to that whole concept,the Kessil H380 rocks!

OP
OP
cardiffgiant

cardiffgiant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To avoid any shipping delays I'm going to hold off on shipping any additional chaeto packs until after the holiday.

OP
OP
cardiffgiant

cardiffgiant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ton of it. I notice a lot of my deliveries being delayed. It might be best to wait untik the 9th, but I can do the 2nd for folks that are desperate.

VietExtender

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ton of it. I notice a lot of my deliveries being delayed. It might be best to wait untik the 9th, but I can do the 2nd for folks that are desperate.

Yeah I don’t mind waiting till the 2nd. I knew shipping this week was going to be bad and was just wondering if you still had any left.

OP
OP
cardiffgiant

cardiffgiant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I will begin shipping again on the 8th. I have 2 orders available.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back