Chaeto FS - generously packed

cardiffgiant

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
127
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fuge half of the sump in my red sea reefer is getting jam packed with chaeto. Teaming with pods and no containing no pests. I grow mine under a kessil h380 (which is awesome) and it grows densely with a healthy green color.

I can ship a quart/sandwich bag full via USPS for $15 (essentially as much as I can stuff in there). I’m shipping from Florida. Add $5 if you need a heatpack. I'm only going to do a couple of these right now.

album-72157687738324542
 
The fuge half of the sump in my red sea reefer is getting jam packed with chaeto. Teaming with pods and no containing no pests. I grow mine under a kessil h380 (which is awesome) and it grows densely with a healthy green color.

I can ship a quart/sandwich bag full via USPS for $15 (essentially as much as I can stuff in there). I’m shipping from Florida. Add $5 if you need a heatpack. I'm only going to do a couple of these right now.

album-72157687738324542
I have a post over in lighting dedicated to that whole concept,the Kessil H380 rocks!
 
To avoid any shipping delays I'm going to hold off on shipping any additional chaeto packs until after the holiday.
 
I have a ton of it. I notice a lot of my deliveries being delayed. It might be best to wait untik the 9th, but I can do the 2nd for folks that are desperate.
 
I have a ton of it. I notice a lot of my deliveries being delayed. It might be best to wait untik the 9th, but I can do the 2nd for folks that are desperate.

Yeah I don’t mind waiting till the 2nd. I knew shipping this week was going to be bad and was just wondering if you still had any left.
 
Hi everyone. I will begin shipping again on the 8th. I have 2 orders available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new