Chaeto FS - generously packed

Interested in 2 bags if available. When would you be able to ship?
 
I am full once again. I can ship on 9/30, if anyone is looking for some chaeto.
 
I haven't shipped chaeto in a while. I'm growing in a Arid reactor now and it is producing some great looking chaeto. I am going to prune and do some maintenance this weekend and can ship out one package on Monday 8/3. PM if interested.
 
I haven’t shipped any in while. I’m harvesting from my chaeto reactor tomorrow and could send some out this week. DM if anyone needs some. I’m limiting to south east or warm climate only right now.
 
I would take some but will be out of town until Monday. Any way to ship next week?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new