Chalice collection for sale

$1050 for the flamethrower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Really great pieces, I wish I could afford one to help you out! (and have a awesome piece in my tank)

GL with the sale!
 
This is a good deal guys! I will throw in an extra or two but I need to get this beast sold for bills. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Bpc on hold. Just waiting for payment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
congrats i knew it wasnt going to be to long untill you sold that thing 8)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new