• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice / Encrusters Pack - Local Only (Charlotte)

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three pretty Chalices and one Acan Echinata. From L-R; WWC King Pin, Bubblegum Monster, JF Tangerine Dreams, Acan Echinata. First photo “daylight”, second blue spectrum. Grown under Radion G3’s and have been fragged for one month. $225

BC73AE9C-C833-4038-8FBE-BF751C3D11EB.jpeg

CAAA196B-C6D1-461B-B206-DC091AEB0B6F.jpeg

ncfishguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In box me y'all numbers I have stuff also like to trade . I'm in the Fayetteville area

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of maintaining the price, but adding a few SPS... they encrust, right? :rolleyes: Garf Bonsai, RR Aussie Gold, Laura's Purple Polyp, Forest Fire Digi.

All my corals are growing gang busters right now including frags (pieces photo above) are 1.5"+

boostedbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three pretty Chalices and one Acan Echinata. From L-R; WWC King Pin, Bubblegum Monster, JF Tangerine Dreams, Acan Echinata. First photo “daylight”, second blue spectrum. Grown under Radion G3’s and have been fragged for one month. $225

BC73AE9C-C833-4038-8FBE-BF751C3D11EB.jpeg

CAAA196B-C6D1-461B-B206-DC091AEB0B6F.jpeg

boostedbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these still available. I will be in Huntersville tomorrow and could meet you or come to you. Either is fine with me.

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could come this weekend. Please let me know one way or the other.

Boostedbeast all I can say is that I'm sorry for my lack of response. I didn't even take a look at this thread until a few moments ago. I manage a golf course in Charlotte and as you're aware it was a hot week for a guy that grows grass for a living.... thank god it's over. If you still would like, we could meet at some point in time. I've got some extra (nice) stuff on the frag rack I'll throw in free.

From L-R; Forest Fire Digi, GARF Bonsai, RR Aussie Gold, ORA Laura's Purple Polyp
3E8FA2ED-A0F5-41D8-BB78-6754FBA91328.jpeg

Last edited:

boostedbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great. I could meet you tomorrow sometime if that works for you. If not tomorrow then next weekend would be fine.

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Boostedbeast, I'm spending time with my family today, but I can certainly make arrangements for next weekend. Please feel free to PM me with what may work best for you and a meet up next weekend.

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the lineage on the Tangerine Dreams? Looks like it could be the Crazy Fox.

Honestly I cannot remember whether it was from Jason directly or Ben from BSA corals. All of my chalices I have purchased directly from these two gentlemen, and one from WWC. I currently have Tangerine Dreams, WWC King Pin, Bubblegum Monster, Bubonic Plague and CB Rainbow Crush. I have many JF pieces that can be seen in the video.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back