• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice / Encrusters Pack - Local Only (Charlotte)

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the tangerine JF if available or willing to sell separate ? I also have
Some very large blood diamond favia frags I just cut waiting to heal if interested as well.

Sorry for my slow response Buck. I'd rather not seperate at this time... I just want to get alot of stuff off my frag rack. With zero interest other than you at this point I may sell seperately if no one else expresses interest. Not interested in a trade.

Your chalices have awesome color! What’s your secret?

Thank you, and no secret really. They actually receive alot of light. All of my mother colonies are on or very near the sand bed. The frag rack (the pieces photographed have been on it for roughly 2 months) is 4" below water line. I have two Radion G3 XR30 pros over a 36" x 24" tank (65 Gal). I run the Radions for 8 hours peak at 100%. Individual channels of B, RB, UV at 100%, W, R, G at 48%. I run some nutrients as well .02-.08 P, and 8-16 ppm No3. Alk 8-9, Ca 450-500. I feed my fish once a day with a mixture of Reef Frenzy mixed with oyster feast and roe. Feed corals in early morning darkness every day with mixture of live phyto, reef roids, oyster feast and roe.

Buck commander

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep me posted send me a PM. I'm in Belmont/Charlotte area and would be interested if you decide to sell separately.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back