• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice / Encrusters Pack - Local Only (Charlotte)

boostedbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that sounds good. I tried to pm you but it wont let me send it for some reason.

boostedbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive tried several times to pm you but when I try to send the message a window pops up saying im not able to message you. If your not able to pm me either then I will just give you my phone number on this thread so we can make arrangements for this weekend. Thanks.

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am unable to PM you. Do you have any SPS frags for sale?

Happy Thanksgiving h2oh2o!

I have just started to frag several colonies and will likely cut additional SPS and LPS this weekend. Long story short... at the moment no I do not, but given several weeks ( time for them to stabilize and settle in) I will have some if you’re interested. Hope you have a great weekend!

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving h2oh2o!

I have just started to frag several colonies and will likely cut additional SPS and LPS this weekend. Long story short... at the moment no I do not, but given several weeks ( time for them to stabilize and settle in) I will have some if you’re interested. Hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!! Yes I am interested. What will be available in a couple weeks? Are you able to PM?

Buck commander

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in frags if anything is coming available chalices or favias ? I'm located in Charlotte as well

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in frags if anything is coming available chalices or favias ? I'm located in Charlotte as well

Sorry I have not been on R2R very much lately and haven't checked this thread. Holidays, enjoying family and life have taken precedence (not that I don't enjoy reefing as well ;Joyful). I have a few chalices available right now. They were fragged from the mothers prior to my initial post in this thread.... They're minimally 1.5 inches around with multiple mouths (8-12 mouths) and doing very well. I currently have Bubble Gum Monster, WWC Kingpin and JF Tangerine Dreams. I also have a frag of a WWC rainbow Acan Echinata.

charliethetuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I have not been on R2R very much lately and haven't checked this thread. Holidays, enjoying family and life have taken precedence (not that I don't enjoy reefing as well ;Joyful). I have a few chalices available right now. They were fragged from the mothers prior to my initial post in this thread.... They're minimally 1.5 inches around with multiple mouths (8-12 mouths) and doing very well. I currently have Bubble Gum Monster, WWC Kingpin and JF Tangerine Dreams. I also have a frag of a WWC rainbow Acan Echinata.
Ship to me in new if so I'll take a kingpin and jf tangerine dreams..please say yes

boostedbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence. Birddogs frags are top notch. Really more like mini colonies than frags. All mine are doing great and growing fast.

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in a JF tangerine breams frag if available?
Indeed I have one available... when I have the opportunity in the next day I will photograph the frag rack and post prices.

Ship to me in new if so I'll take a kingpin and jf tangerine dreams..please say yes
You’re too kind and I’d love to say yes, but I have no comfort with shipping and therefore with regret I must say no... so sorry

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three chalices, one acan echinata and three SPS... for local sale only in the Charlotte, NC area. First 2 photos daylight with Radion G3 Pros, second 3 photos blue spectrum under G3 pros. Sold as a package $250.

From left to right SPS; RR Aussie Gold, BC Pearly Cadaver, GARF Bonsai.

From left to right LPS; JF Tangerine Dreams, WWC rainbow acan echinata, WWC Kingpin, and Bubblegum Monster.

CCBAD108-9DD0-4D57-AB6A-5B29DB9B5F17.jpeg
61B42F0F-89A1-413A-97FC-E015B0B1E57E.jpeg
D4B19C0A-8328-4EC0-951B-47B24519C7C4.jpeg
DC5FFC37-0BE5-4922-BD9E-C227349C9C6E.jpeg
53B7014E-362C-480A-9409-0EC3CA16C532.jpeg

Last edited:

Buck commander

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the tangerine JF if available or willing to sell separate ? I also have
Some very large blood diamond favia frags I just cut waiting to heal if interested as well.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back