Chalice F/S

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my friend asked me to try and sell this for him. I believe its the Widowmaker but im not sure. **Forgot to put that it has atleast 10 Eyes


Asking $300 Shipped

DSC_0577.jpg


DSC_0591.jpg


I also have Space Monster frags that i'm selling for him aswell.

4p Tyree Space Monster - $94.99
2p Tyree Space Monster - $49.99
1p Tyree Space Monster - $24.99
 
Last edited:
Nice little mini colony there Springs should be a quick sale.
 
Wow thats a nice chalice and a lot bigger than most of the boogers you see for sale here!
 
That is a beautiful piece and having a big piece of the widowmaker, I can say its very similar and worth every penny even without lineage. GLWS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new