• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Frag Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Teeb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
174
Reaction score
2
Location
San Antonio, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$400 shipped to anywhere in the ConUS for the following. 1" frag plugs for size reference. Pics were taken over a week ago, so they've healed/grown some since then. I can snap new pics if neccessary.


Cornbread Trash OME
4 eyes with 5th and 6th forming

DSC_9026.jpg



Miamai Hurricane
3 eyes

DSC_9016.jpg



Bubblegum Monster - This came off my morphed colony and will get the reds/yellows under high lighting.
3 eyes with 4th forming

DSC_9035.jpg



Bazooka Joe - Kind of an ugly frag, I know, but it'll grow.
2 eyes

DSC_9029.jpg



Any questions, let me know.
 
Comments/Suggestions? The mummy eye's that I've seen selling lately are going from $75-$90/eye, that alone should be worth more than I'm asking for all 4 pieces.
 
Man if I didn't already have all those I'd jump on it in a heartbeat! Crazy deal bro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new