Chalice ID

nkusumoto

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
18
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given this chalice about 2-3 years ago for my birthday and forgot the name of it. Hopefully someone can chime in and help me. Really awesome chalice and it’s starting to grow faster and show a lot more color.

Here’s some pics without/with an orange filter.

Thanks!

IMG_2703.jpeg IMG_2700.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new