Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

BWilliby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my My Miami...grown from a little ole frag. Definitely stands out from across the room!
IMG_0902.JPG

xCry0x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avatar chalice - can see where it has stung the crap out of the mummy eye to the right of it.

wzTH04Il.jpg

All 3 chalices - avatar, mummy eye and miami hurricane. They all grow like weeds. The lighting is too strong in this tank though - they all are growing down instead of plating out. Previous tank had LEDs and the mummy eye and hurricane were flatter/plating. New tank is t5s and causing them to all grow down/encrust the rock more.

Hurricane and mummy eye are both two of my original corals from when I first started 5-6 years ago.
cOTidb9l.jpg

Centerline

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to have to run down to WWC and grab one of these - maybe today because the wife and dogs are all starting to get antsy. May be a good time for a road trip ;)
Haha, if you ever see one you should grab it, I have only seen one other one for sale on their site since I got this one at Macna.

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This really floats my boat, I recently lost my gold one, what light is that under, how high up is it please? :)

It was under an ATI fixture in my Frag tank And was near the top of the water so it was getting a good amount of par. I just moved it into my display 2 days ago so we will see how it reacts

Back