Chalice Show-Off Thread!!!

I have to trim this back every couple of months or else it would take over the entire tank LOL

IMG_5351.jpeg
 
New addition... 🙂
20260315_165722.jpg
 
I have found a new addiction! Chalices! Post pics of what u have!!! I don't have much now, but hope to have a lot more in a few days. I would love to see all of yours.

Please post your lighting setups and bulb selections as well.
 

Attachments

  • chalice.jpg
    chalice.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 43
20260818_085853.jpg
 
20260824_175701_4BEB6BB4-6796-4291-8387-C9300BBE62C2.png


20260824_175702_01EB0834-462E-4B7C-AB3C-B0BD3258CC60.png


20260824_175702_984D692C-07AC-42F5-BF38-771E6DF91A6E.png


20260824_175702_C36CA1EC-9551-4585-A21D-62B28B9D8048.png


20260824_175702_379453C5-8FDC-4532-B505-5EF7C0A30933.png


20260824_175702_EB679215-9F82-4B96-A6FC-1F4FF190034C.png

Chalice corals are probably my favorite coral. I can not take credit for these photos but they are in my tank. The stores can take better pics than I can
 
IMG_5594.jpeg
IMG_5266.jpeg

The original stock picture and 6 months later. Even in the last few months it’s settled in and grown a decent bunch but the picture is a few months old. Watching the patterns and color morph is the best part of a chalice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new