• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalices for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally sold the rest of my acans... Now looking to sell some chalices so I can get down to a biocube. $50 Shipping. Any questions just pm me!



Ultimates watermelon $50 SOLD!!!!!
DSC_0143-1.jpg

Sprinkles $40 - SOLD!!!! Five Fists Chalice upper left $100
DSC_0141-1.jpg

Watermelon $40
DSC_0140.jpg

Pink Watermelon $40
DSC_0139-1.jpg

Jimmy's Orange Sherbert $60 - SOLD!!!!!
DSC_0138.jpg

Tyree Red Watermelon $100
DSC_0136.jpg

Tyree Pink Watermelon $80 - SOLD!!!!!!
DSC_0133-1.jpg

Pink Eye Micro $100
DSC_0131.jpg

Watermelon $60 - SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC_0130.jpg

Pnoy Watermelon $80 - SOLD!!!!!
DSC_0128.jpg

PNoy mummy eye $100 - SOLD!!!!!
DSC_0127-1.jpg

Tyree Red Watermelon $150
DSC_0125-1.jpg

Original Mummy Eye $100 SOLD!!!!!!!!
DSC_0123.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy's, Tyree Pink, PNOY mummy eye, PNOY watermelon, and Sprinkles SOLD
 
Very nice Chalices, at a very good price. I always open these Chalice for sale post to look at them and they are always $200 per eye. These Chalices were all round :) I didn't know they came in that shape. Again, very nice corals.
 
Thanks yea these have all been in my tank for quite a long time! Just trying to help people out and clean my tank out.
 
Is there anyway I can update my original post?
Anyways the OG Mummy Eye and the Ultimates watermelon are also sold!
 
What's left, I'm interested in possibly picking up the left overs? And would you frag a sprinkle?
 
Does that $40 first watermelon have a green rim?
 
Nice pieces/ prices

Thanks much! Also all pm's replied too. Also to Anthrax all the watermelons have a green rim that one is just growing under the piece already! The $60 watermelon with a bunch of eyes is sold!
 
Great frags and amazing prices, way to help out those of us not working on Wall Street....although wish I worked there for a couple days so I could buy some of the stuff here, lol!
 
Great frags and amazing prices, way to help out those of us not working on Wall Street....although wish I worked there for a couple days so I could buy some of the stuff here, lol!

Thanks dont we all!! I am studying right now for the CPA exam so hopefully one day I will have enough money to buy whatever corals I want. Ya right lol
 
Alright mods can you please close this thread I will just make a new one with the next round and remaining pieces! Thanks much!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new