• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice's, Ricordea Yuma, Favia

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of Chalice frags for sale and I am open to trades as well. These are large frags with multiple eyes. I can ship at the buyers expense, just shoot me a pm for a price quote.

Chalice pack "A" $100

DSCN3195.jpg


Chalice pack "B" $100

DSCN3203.jpg


Chalices in this pic as marked.

DSCN3204-1.jpg


4" Favia colonly $30

DSCN3205.jpg


Ricordea Yuma rock, 2 good sized polyps and all together I count 7 polyps. $60

DSCN3206.jpg
 
Last edited:
Prices marked shipped? Or plus shipping? How much shipping to 8014 if + shipping. I may take pack a

Also the favia

Sent from my EVO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new