Change my name to Illu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllustrioSolo

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
Socal, U.S.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering, I sent the administrator a message or two requesting for a permanent name change. Normally he would change it right away.. but it's been more than a week and he has been on recently. Hmmm
 
It's the weekend and that's probably why you are not getting a response. The MODs volunteer here on R2R and many probably use the weekend as personal time as much as possible.
 
It's the weekend and that's probably why you are not getting a response. The MODs volunteer here on R2R and many probably use the weekend as personal time as much as possible.

Like I said it's been a week since I pm'd him. But I'm in no rush, just wondering if he got the pm or not..
 
Rev is the one that will be able to change your username. As of current he is rather tied up. Once more time comes available we (the mods) will look into the issue of wanting a name change.

Have you changed your name previously? Your first comment mentions that the name changes happens quickly.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Rev is the one that will be able to change your username. As of current he is rather tied up. Once more time comes available we (the mods) will look into the issue of wanting a name change.

Have you changed your name previously? Your first comment mentions that the name changes happens quickly.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Mmm yeah just a few months ago, I changed to this current name...but before that, my name was changed a year or moreover ago.
I'm set on that I want the new name "Illu" though, since I've done it for all my other saltwater forum sites.
 
It's been noted that you have requested a name change. Being your 3rd request for a name change I'm not sure if it will be done or not but if it is changed we will let you know once the admin has made the decision.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new