Charged for Scoly, Scoly Not Available?

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
2,130
Reaction score
1,049
Location
Gilbert, AZ
Hello,

I spoke to your customer service at Vivid Aquariums on Monday and was communicated that the Scoly was happy and eating happy. It was still on the website also.

I told the CS rep. that I would be making a purchase that evening. After I made the purchase, I noticed the Scoly was soon taken off the page (meaning I got it), and my order went through.

Today, I did not hear from Vivid so I emailed them and was told they sold the Superman Scoly over the weekend. If this was the case, why did your customer service rep tell me it was eating fine and was happy on Monday? Also, my Credit Card was charged on Monday and I never heard anything back until I emailed you guys. If it was sold, why did I not hear anything until I emailed you guys and my CC still shows the charge went through?

Very Disappointed and bummed about this. Really just bummed that I was spoken too as if the Scoly was available, and until today I had to contact you guys to be told it was no longer available.

I only posted on here because it seems like I have no voice over the privacy of email.

OrderNumber: 102701
 
Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, Zach just emailed me apologizing and owned the mistake. Seems like there was some miscommunication.

Thx for the prompt response Vivid.
 
Issue resolved.

I got my refund coming back and was advised they will look for another for me.

Thanks guys @ Vivid. I was a upset and disappointed at first but getting over it lol. I was all happy for a few days then BAM ;)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new