Charlotte Area

Hey ya'll! @dank reefer, @lostinreef, @Empire and I have decided to start a new reef club to serve the Carolinas called the Carolina Reefing Community, or CRC for short. Currently all of us live in Charlotte, so please feel feel to check us out! Our website is CRChub.com
 
Hey everyone, just joined the forum. I'm getting into the hobby any looking for a Red Sea 350 if anyone is selling a used one!

Thanks
Welcome to the addiction!

Check Nemos Reef as they usually have used setups. You might find a bigger one at a better price. Lol
 
Welcome to the addiction!

Check Nemos Reef as they usually have used setups. You might find a bigger one at a better price. Lol

Yeah I reached out to Nemos, seems all they have is used 450 and larger all fully stocked ... which is a little too big for the space I have
 
Other stores in the area
Under the Sea in Indian Trail
Advanced Aquatic Pets in Belmont
C-Macs in Charlotte
Lotus Reef in Mooresville

You sure you can't stick that 450 in your spot??? :p:cool:;Dead

diane keaton fml GIF by Poms
 
Hey Everyone.. I live in South Charlotte and getting back into the hobby. Been out for 6 years and itching to jump back in.

I used to be a RASOC member. Is RASOC still active?
 
Welcome back to the hobby @Typhon
RASOC is still an active club in Charlotte, and we do have a few members that are active in R2R. They are primarily on the RASOC Facebook group

Some of the RASOC members also formed a new club called Carolina Reefing Community that's focusing on the whole Carolinas and other states as well. We are more active on R2R.

Both have a club page on R2R
 
Would anyone know where in Charlotte I can go to find the blue prints of my condo? I'd like to start my tank in the near future but I'm a little paranoid if it's on a load bearing wall or not and of course how big I can go.
 
Would anyone know where in Charlotte I can go to find the blue prints of my condo? I'd like to start my tank in the near future but I'm a little paranoid if it's on a load bearing wall or not and of course how big I can go.
Get with the property manager and see if they can get you in contact with the contractor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new