Cheap 4” filter cup alternative???

  • Thread starter Thread starter popalud
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

popalud

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
51
Location
US and A (Very nice!)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While setting up my UNS R75, I saw something and had a thought. Has anyone tried this filled with polyfill (holes needed obviously). They fit almost perfect with the splash guard in place.
20260520_082258_70C6D487-0CC5-4379-A3F4-FFF6A61985E5.png


20260520_082258_16F4BA0E-60C8-4801-A80F-C0FF8275B319.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new