Cheap Beautiful Acros. Show me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heabel7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20230306_230335.jpg


Got this no name piece for 50 bucks. Coloring up nicely
What did it look like originally?
 
Mine would have to be the TCK Rainbow Fusion Stag. They are on sale for around $50 by TCL themselves. The pink is truly that color and not edited to look bright. It congrats well with the ARC fireworks under it (another cheaper underrated coral).

PXL_20230426_232703642~2.jpg
 
Mine are all on the cheap easy care side. I've got stylos, birdsnest, monti digi, millies, poci, etc... but what I'm most excited about is one on the back left top area that is now fully encrusting and basing out on my overflow wall. I didn't know acros could do that.
 

Attachments

  • 20230414_100437(1).jpg
    20230414_100437(1).jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 63

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new