Cheap black box vs more expensive LED's question

  • Thread starter Thread starter djray77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No doubt!
I bought a new clothes washer and dryer, not top of the line but just under, and they both lasted about 3 years before taking a crap. My friend remodeled his kitchen and got near top of the line appliances. He's had to get the stove and fridge fixed within the first 2 years. I just put in a new $1000 dishwater and door runs on a pulley system using nylon rope! How long is that going to last? I put one about the same model in 2009 in a different house and the pulley system was metal cable. We bought a used washer and dryer ($150 for both) to replace the new one's that broke and they have been working for as long as the new one's did. I'm at the point where I'm going to look for appliances from the 1970's so I can stop having to replace everything. Don't even get me started on vacuum cleaners......$200 pieces of cheap plastic!
Yeah, my parents had the same fridge for 30 years. Now I have this $2500 fridge and it breaks down twice a year.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new