• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheap LE Chalice Frag Pack - Tyree, Cornbredtrash

Status
Not open for further replies.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
21
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following four frags available as a pack. All frags are very well-healed and ready to ship. Price is $225 shipped from North Carolina to you, Fedex priority overnight. :)

Tyree Rainbow Delight Chalice (oxypora) - 3 eyes
P1010004.JPG


Cornbredtrash Bubble Gum Monster Chalice - 1 eye? (used to be two - hate it when that happens!)
P1010021.JPG


Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice -2 eyes
P1010020.JPG


Cornbredtrash 3G Mummy Eye Chalice
P1010012.JPG


Please PM with interest or questions. Pictures taken in my frag tank under custom Ryugin nano LED system by Dave Fason. Standard shipping procedure and guarantees will be followed. Lineage available upon request.
 
Last edited:
Wow nice pack can't believe its still available
 
Are you selling any of these frags seperately? Mainly the watermelon?
 
I'd like to sell this pack as is....I could cut one more two-eyed frag and have it ready in a week. PM if interested.
 
Greg, great looking pak and at a great price. if I didn't already have these I would be all over it. Bump for a great seller. Al
 
I can't believe this pack is still here. What a killer deal! Bump for a great deal for a great pack!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new