CHEAP Live rock,Metal halide,RO/DI

  • Thread starter Thread starter silvers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

silvers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
North Ga.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale 80-90lbs of of very nice cooked LR for $2.00 a pound would like to sell it all at once but if needed will break up. Duel Hamilton 250w ballist W/ reflectors and sockets and 2, 4 mo. old Hamilton 14k bulbs and a set of hardly eaver used 10k bulbs for $150.00. o.b.o. 100GPD RO/DI 6 stage unit, will come with 2 or 3 replacement filters for all cartrages and TDS meter $100.00. If any intrest please PM or if you need pics just let me know. If I do not respond to PMs quickly just give me a call at 706-537-5410
 
Dibs on the live rock pending pics please. :D

Can you snap some pics bro?
 
Thank man! Still got that sump for sale???? :D
 
I might take the ballast and reflectors too. Can you get a pic of those as well?

Getting ready for a new tank. :D
 
sorry its took so long, Ive been in the woods for the past couple of days. here are pics of all three. That is the biggest part of the rock, there will be a couple more smaller pices. the largest pieces are kind of dense but they are awsome shapes
 

Attachments

  • new camera!!! 008.JPG
    new camera!!! 008.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 170
  • rock.JPG
    rock.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 249
  • rock 1.JPG
    rock 1.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 191
  • lights.JPG
    lights.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 236
  • lights1.JPG
    lights1.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 213
here are the pics of the RO/DI and the lights. They booth need to be cleaned up. the RO/DI will have new catrages and one or two replacements.
 

Attachments

  • RODI.JPG
    RODI.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 161
  • RODI1.JPG
    RODI1.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 199
as of right now this is all i could dig out of the closet but i believe i have 1 more RO membrane
 

Attachments

  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 212
alright, i'll take it. And you said it came with a tds meter to right? If it is convenient, I am at working at fifth day mon, wed, fri and sat. That would be the best time for me to meet up, or I live in hixson if thats any closer, or wherever.
 
Hey bro I am going to pass on the LR. It looks awesome, but I am going to have to wait. Sorry.
 
will you ship RODI to Florida? If so let me know Thanx Johnnie ><)))0>
 
I took a shot Thanx anyway Johnnie ><)))0>
 
dang I missed a good opportunity on an ro unit. I still need to get the ro/di replacement catridges/membrane/di resin for mine (was given to me for free.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new