Cheap T5 burn in fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefLaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
233
Reaction score
63
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is everyone using to burn in their t5 bulbs? I have a 48" ATI powermodule hybrid that I'm replacing my bulbs on for the first time. I
 
This might help
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210412-225101.png
    Screenshot_20210412-225101.png
    425.3 KB · Views: 91
I bought a 40 dollar dual t5ho fixture off ebay to burn my bulbs in. I didn't want to mess with the settings on my main fixture. Thanks everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new