Cheap T5 burn in fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefLaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
233
Reaction score
63
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is everyone using to burn in their t5 bulbs? I have a 48" ATI powermodule hybrid that I'm replacing my bulbs on for the first time. I
 
This might help
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210412-225101.png
    Screenshot_20210412-225101.png
    425.3 KB · Views: 91
I bought a 40 dollar dual t5ho fixture off ebay to burn my bulbs in. I didn't want to mess with the settings on my main fixture. Thanks everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new