Cheapest place to get some euphyllia

nickp9054

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to build out a euphyllia garden....... already spent an arm and a leg for a single head of purple tip hammer. No matter where I look,-lfs or otherwise- euphyllia seems extremely expensive. Is there anywhere online that people recommend? Looking to spend 40 bucks max per head. Or, anyone willing to ship some to me for a price lower than that? I know frag swaps and local reefers would be ideal, but I’m kinda young and my parents wouldn’t be too happy with me meeting up with someone. The closest my parents would let me get is someone shipping them to me. Thanks

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably not gonna find many under$40, there prices are at all time highs. Havnt really seen any at the various lfs's I visit even close to $40, same thing online. One of the 2 lfs's close to my house got in a giant order of all types of euphyllia but unfortunately the prices are high and I can tell others think the same because they aren't selling very many from that order 2 months ago. Best way I have found to get em cheap or free at my lfs's is to take in some corals to trade with them. A month ago I took in various types of corals mostly acros and walked out with 3 torches 1 of them a dragon soul and a gold tipped hammer for even money.

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably not gonna find many under$40, there prices are at all time highs. Havnt really seen any at the various lfs's I visit even close to $40, same thing online. One of the 2 lfs's close to my house got in a giant order of all types of euphyllia but unfortunately the prices are high and I can tell others think the same because they aren't selling very many from that order 2 months ago. Best way I have found to get em cheap or free at my lfs's is to take in some corals to trade with them. A month ago I took in various types of corals mostly acros and walked out with 3 torches 1 of them a dragon soul and a gold tipped hammer for even money.
That’s actually pretty rad!

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to build out a euphyllia garden....... already spent an arm and a leg for a single head of purple tip hammer. No matter where I look,-lfs or otherwise- euphyllia seems extremely expensive. Is there anywhere online that people recommend? Looking to spend 40 bucks max per head. Or, anyone willing to ship some to me for a price lower than that? I know frag swaps and local reefers would be ideal, but I’m kinda young and my parents wouldn’t be too happy with me meeting up with someone. The closest my parents would let me get is someone shipping them to me. Thanks
Have you checked the livestock forum on here?

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Livestock here is a good place to find cheap stuff

hds4216

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD has black light torches that go for $33 during their live sales. You can also find quite a few hammers cheap - hammers are def the cheapest of the bunch.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back