Cheato in Wet/dry sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter stewie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stewie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
1,306
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed cheato in my wet dry sump and I want opinions on do you think it would work? Was it a good idea? Would any light help for growth? Has anyone else tried it or am I the first?
ese9uja4.jpg
 
Definitely should have some light on it, if you can do that it should be good to go
 
What bulb do you have in it? You should probably pick up a bulb that is around 6500k...
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new