Cheato

Jwill1316

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in purchasing cheato before I throw this out. Tank is pest free was started from live sand and dry rock.

20230704_134002.jpg

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe toss it up on the market place. I use to sell quart ziplock bags packed full shipped in a usps small flat rate box. I sold it for $15.00 shipped. Shipping was $8 so I didn't make much but felt better than tossing it and maybe helped a fellow reefer out. Now I have so many critters in mine no one wants it.

OP
OP
J

Jwill1316

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe toss it up on the market place. I use to sell quart ziplock bags packed full shipped in a usps small flat rate box. I sold it for $15.00 shipped. Shipping was $8 so I didn't make much but felt better than tossing it and maybe helped a fellow reefer out. Now I have so many critters in mine no one wants it.
I know I hate tossing it maybe I will

Devan Patel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes willing to ship im in michigan
i'm in south carolina, and to be honest I don't think I need all that chaeto for a 50 gallon aio. i might just be better off buying it later on from u or the lfs. Sorry to waste ur time lol. I will message u later on for chaeto though

OP
OP
J

Jwill1316

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm in south carolina, and to be honest I don't think I need all that chaeto for a 50 gallon aio. i might just be better off buying it later on from u or the lfs. Sorry to waste ur time lol. I will message u later on for chaeto though
No problem I have twice that amount in my 50 breeder grows like wildfire so I'm constantly removing it just hate to toss it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back