Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I’m living in North Western WA. Looking for advice and tips on my setup. I’ve been in the hobby 7years. My tank progression was started in a 65g. Moved to a 90g then back to 65, back to 90, and now it’s this 180 marine land for the last two years. Everything was started from single head or 1inch frag. About two months ago I had a crash; woke to a burning smell and couldn’t find anything in the house. Got home from work and everything was in its skeleton and all sps bleached(and died). Most favites/favia very pale. Turned out the varios 6 I had burned up and sent something into the tank; no idea what.

Coral:2 variants hammer coral, frogspawn, Rasta torch, blastomussa, 21 variants or zoas, 6 varieties favia/favites, 3 varieties chalice, 6 variants micromussa, monti digi, monti stellata, gonipora, RBTA, rockflower Anemones, duncans, 2 varieties gorgonia, 2 variants of cyphastrea, Bali greenslimer, leptoseris.

Fish: Kole eye tank, maroon clown, ocellaris clown(hosting RBTA), sixline wrasse, foxface, elegant dottyback, purple dottyback, Royal gramma, midas blenny, 2 pajama cardinal, Bengali cardinal, blue chromis.

Question on the pic of the monti digi. Is that glue gonna cause a problem up the base the frag? I got sloppy and the glue went everywhere.
Thanks everyone for any feedback
IMG_6434.jpeg
IMG_6435.jpeg
IMG_6436.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg
IMG_6439.jpeg
IMG_6440.jpeg
IMG_6441.jpeg
IMG_6437.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%

Back