Check out this crazy Scolymia!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,254
Reaction score
5,767
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
err... Acanthophyllia! I still always want to call these scolymia! This bad boy has some crazy yellow stripes on the edges that I'll have to photograph once it opens up all the way...

anewcoral-2.jpg


Sunrise Acanthophyllia :: Scolymia & Cynarina :: Large polyp stonys :: Cherry Corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new