Check the progression

dc_909

Zoanthid Collector
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
284
Reaction score
0
Location
Murrieta, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 6
100_4913.jpg


Nov 15
100_5506.jpg


Jan 12
100_6246.jpg
 
Nice tank. Hey my rocks are setup like yours. I was going to put a wall in the middle but i might keep it empty now.
 
Gorgeous tank man! I love it! I also like to keep the back glass clean. :D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new