Check the progression

dc_909

Zoanthid Collector
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
284
Reaction score
0
Location
Murrieta, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 6
100_4913.jpg


Nov 15
100_5506.jpg


Jan 12
100_6246.jpg
 
Nice tank. Hey my rocks are setup like yours. I was going to put a wall in the middle but i might keep it empty now.
 
Gorgeous tank man! I love it! I also like to keep the back glass clean. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new