Cheekspot premium clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter lluv24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lluv24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to show my new clowns. Hopefully they will pair up. I have them in my frag tank, I had them in the big tank with the anemone’s but the bigger one was being too aggressive towards the smaller on. But in the frag tank they get along fine. Maybe some nipping Chime in thanks and happy reefing;-)

And here is my rainbow news I got from a local reefer! Great price too!!!!!

B2F8246A-E1D3-44CE-99DB-196371DB2482.jpeg


E237AF45-48CE-48AE-9514-76689A022B55.jpeg


52B4BA67-D672-4A4B-A4B0-BC3594FF6ED2.png
 
Very nice, great markings!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new