Chef JPaul's nano in 90

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
3,278
Reaction score
4,599
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg


Sweet.
Im in!
Great timming as I just got an Im nuvo mini 30 a few days ago.

Just acid dipped dry rock yesterday after doing a scape.
I have live rock thats been cooking for the last 2 months. (My last nano cracked).


Should be fun.
 
Welcome Chef! Looks like you are off to a good start!
 
Nuvo 30 chambers just broke from back wall, going to be out. Haven't updated because of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new