Chefs dsa 65 rimless

Thamastachef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
8
Location
Boynton beach florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I had planned on a 120 build but decided it was a little to big for the condo. Sold it and found this tank and stand for 200 on Craigslist. Couldn't pass it up. It's getting there.

Equipment as of now.
Wavepoint t5- ati bulbs

Deep blue return pump- please suggest another as I do not really like this pump.

Aquamaxx hob1 skimmer- replacing with a bashsea

Custom critical tanking sump- 27 gallons

All rock came from another tank. Here is before I started placing corals on the rock. Slight diatom bloom( which is all cleared up and tank is very stable)
6ezy7u6y.jpg


Sump need to clean up wires.
u8avupun.jpg
 
Lol, we do have the same tank... Wish I paid $200 but I received a lot of stuff with mine and I got a great deal

I like mag pumps, r u running a mp40?
 
Well done!
 
Great looking tank! I always recommend the Eheim 1260! Brilliant pump, powerful and never ever stops... completely silent.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just a little update. Finally moved all the sps up to the rockscape.

Battling acoel flatworms at the moment, have two small blue velvet nudis taking care of business at a very very slow pace lol. Watching them eat is very neat but it looks like a high speed chase at 1fps.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367796867.933514.jpg
 
I really like the minimal rockscape on your tank . after seeing this, I might be doing the same to my tank
great job
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new