Chemi pure elite/blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sully
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sully

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
326
Reaction score
50
Location
Eastern Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard this weekend through my LFS that Chemi pure has been having some trouble with their elite and blue line leaching trates and phosphates back into tanks. he recommended just using regular chemi pure for awhile until the problem is resolved. Can anyone confirm this or has anyone heard the same thing? I'm in no way saying this as fact as I only heard it second hand. Just curious.
 
I have never heard this. Chemi Pure Blue is seriously some amazing stuff. Has turned around a number of our service accounts who had major phosphate problems. Also does wonders on tanins in freshwater systems
 
I have been using Elite for months without any measureable nitrates or phosphates so unless I just got a good batch, I am guessing it isn't true?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new