Chemi Pure Elite Or Blue

Lololo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
194
Reaction score
197
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have currently CPE but since I recently removed skimmer wanted to put something to get rid of phosphate I seen lot of post that says Chemi pure elite does not have phosphate removal to go with the blue but outside of chemi pure clearly says phosphate removal for the cpe can someone explain?? Also in media I’m using filter floss biological ceramic rings & cpe then de-nitrate
 
3C7C5621-BB31-4706-B656-EA4BF1AC84E0.jpeg
 
I swear by ChemiPure Blue.... great stuff
 
I swear by ChemiPure Blue.... great stuff
I’ll give Chemi pure blue a try next time but I found this helpfull chart kinda makes me just stay with what I have don’t know why blue is used for reef if cpe looks better

B19732F3-399C-4E11-8AFF-51AC3FB17149.jpeg
 
I’ll give Chemi pure blue a try next time but I found this helpfull chart kinda makes me just stay with what I have don’t know why blue is used for reef if cpe looks better

B19732F3-399C-4E11-8AFF-51AC3FB17149.jpeg
I was told by rep at RAP chicago last year and have seen PHOS drop with ChemiPure Blue
 
yet the blue costs more even thought elite does more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new