Cherry Coral Voodoo Majick Help

De Michieli

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
89
Reaction score
15
Location
Sarasota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm not sure if this is the correct section but here it goes. Over the weekend I won a Cherry Coral Voodoo Majick. Now I am having a hard time getting a fully grown pic / care tips. I am currently running a SPS tank. But I was wondering if there was any special tips as I was told the frag I got was a $250 frag (most expensive thing in my tank) and I want to give it the best chance possible. Also has anyone had a frag of this / Pics of full grown. the only one I saw was a different R2R post that had a green and blue one as CC Voodoo Majick but when I google it I keep getting a red looking one. Any advice would be helpful.
 
i have it midway in my tank its doing well lots of PE. I have it getting good flow not sure what your looking for in terms of help.
 
That's about all I was looking for can i see a pic ?
Here ya go!
DSC01512.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new