Cherry Corals Presents... Coral Madness in March!! March 6th and 7th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How often do you like corals to be posted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get your morning revved up with some sweet Favia.

fri082.jpg fri083.jpg fri167.jpg fri306.jpg fri060.jpg fri245.jpg
What type of care do favia need? Similiar flow / light to zoanthids cans?

ngservet5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be any scoly’s available during the sale?? This is my first time joining.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a guide book on how these live sales go? This is going to be my first time so be gentle

Live Sale Tips and FAQ
  • Make an account on www.cherrycorals.com, the site only saves name, email, and address info. No credit card information is saved on our site. Guest checkout is disabled for the sale.
  • We will post photos and links to our site here on reef2reef. Click the links and then add the product to your cart. Checkout with only one coral at a time. After each hour is over we will enable the hour for general viewing, this is a great time to pick up a few pieces that were missed.
  • Refresh this page on reef2reef often so you can catch our posts. On Friday we will be posting huge lots of 50 corals at a time! Be ready! On Saturday we will do the classic format of 5-10 corals every 5-15 minutes.
Do you allow local pickup? - Yes, you may pick up your corals in person during our posted hours. We ask that you please give us notice you are coming via email, text, or phone call. We will print your orders and have your corals bagged up when you arrive.

I'm local and plan on picking up, do I need to buy a shipping module? - No, we find all your orders based on your name/email address.

If I buy a shipping module and don't get any corals will you refund me? - Yes, you will receive a refund if you do not purchase any corals.

I have corals in my shopping cart, but I went to check out and they are gone, what happened? - A website shopping cart is not like a shopping cart in a grocery store, it does not protect you from others buying the coral. After adding a coral to your cart, a timer will start with 2 minutes to check out. If you do not checkout, the coral will be released and anyone can then buy it.

I won't be around the week of March 9th, can you ship the following week? - We will have shipping modules for the week of March 16 available on Friday, March 13th.

Do you offer Saturday delivery? - No, the delivery failure rate for Saturday is very high. If the shipment is late, it will not show up until Monday and all the corals will likely be in poor condition.

I can't seem to get any corals, what am I doing wrong? - Live sales are highly competitive, especially in the first few hours. Keep in mind this is a 12 hour sale, spread over 2 days with 1200+ corals. If you are not able to get any corals, come back a few hours later. After the sale is over we will be discounting all regular site corals by 20% off. There will also be new stock added to the site next week, so there will be plenty of opportunities to add sale corals to your order.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of care do favia need? Similiar flow / light to zoanthids cans?

Surprisingly yes, I have a dedicated raceway for favia and I keep z's n p's in the same tank. I keep the different favia a row apart from one another and fill the empty row with zoa's(unless its a very aggressive favia then the row remains empty).

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk if I posted in this thread but I bought my live shipping module last night and did everything to enter for the gift card giveaway. I’m so excited to see what you guys have as far as euphyllia because my birthday was yesterday and I’m ready to celebrate with this live sale :p

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk if I posted in this thread but I bought my live shipping module last night and did everything to enter for the gift card giveaway. I’m so excited to see what you guys have as far as euphyllia because my birthday was yesterday and I’m ready to celebrate with this live sale :p

Happy Birthday!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder all contest entries for the $100 giveaway need to be in by 12pm EST !!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should mention format, Friday is going to be 50 items all at once every half hour, Saturday will be more of a conventional sale with items being posted around 5-8 minutes apart.

Be sure to snag a shipping module, we wont even know you ordered unless you do. We dont ship anything for free, sorry.

TankYou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally have some offspring of this insane Japanese Weeping Willow, easily as nice as our Nuclear Green Willow.

Love the videos, really like seeing the tanks these cherries come from. thanks for posting a few in this thread.

MattDaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should mention format, Friday is going to be 50 items all at once every half hour, Saturday will be more of a conventional sale with items being posted around 5-8 minutes apart.

Be sure to snag a shipping module, we wont even know you ordered unless you do. We dont ship anything for free, sorry.
How do the lots work? Are they groups of same corals? Are the group chosen randomly?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back