Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Shipping purchased. I'm actually going to be around with no field programs the following week to complicate shipping.
 
Bought my shipping module. Emailed you with size preference... hope that's the right way to do that haha
 
I know you said there will be the 1, 5, 13 and 20 dollar corals, but will there be prices higher than that as well?
 
When I go to check out for the shipping module it has two options, local pickup as 1 and free shipping as option 2. Can someone explain what these mean?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new