Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Okay so new to this few questions, what would shipping be if I don't purchase a shipping module (live in California)
And second part is it only smart to get said module if I get more than one coral???
 
Ooooh its a cherry sale! WOOT WOOT!!
 
Okay so new to this few questions, what would shipping be if I don't purchase a shipping module (live in California)
And second part is it only smart to get said module if I get more than one coral???
Shipping modules can be purchased after the sale for the same price.
 
I'm in, never did a live sale before...can someone explain please :)

For most live sales here, what happens is that every couple of minutes, the vendor will list items on this very thread. You will have to click and purchase the item as fast as you possibly can. The first person to purchase the item will get it. At the end of the sale, all items you manage to purchase will be bundled up and sent to you.

Depending on how many are partaking in this event, it can be quite easy to extremely hard to get items. You mustn't get dishearten early if you aren't getting anything. Eventually people reach their budgets as the sale goes on and fewer and fewer people are here to compete but you still will need to checkout as fast as possible.
 
I'm at work from 2pm until 4pm but I'm still participating... if I get caught and get fired can I have a job @CherryCorals and btw can you not post the good stuff between 4pm and 4:30 I need to drive home lol
 
Can you tell us more about any raffles or giveaways going on during this one... I think last time we just checked in every hour
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new