Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

I bought one Hallucination polyp from CC about a year ago, it was happy, sprouted another polyp and I thought -- yeah! I can try to move him out of the rack now.... Fail. Melt. Sad panda. 2nd chance here.
I would so cut my throat if I had a $100 polyp melt.. helllltothano
 
Check 13,

and gracias CC

IMG_2003.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new